With the new map

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by mr bullet, Jul 24, 2017.

1. mr bullet

mr bullet New Member

With the new addition of port Chernarus you guys have created i feel there needs to be a option for jet skis or boats to be added to spawn as at the moment the islands are out of reach to anyone apart from the guys with helis who are probably already fully kitted making them even more kitted compared to everyone else .

2. Mike

Mike Developer Staff Member

Was planned however a small bug wasnt allowing vehicles to spawn in water, we had a few other priorities this patch so it didnt make it in, server owners can always try spawning boats themselves somehow but we should have an official fix soon for them to spawn around piers

We currently have ourselves a fishing boat and a makeshift raft, aswell as the arma 3 dingy we plan to have in, maybe more boats in the future, i fucking love sea content on arma so this will definitely come :p

Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    Igorzilla666 and mr bullet like this.
  3. mr bullet

mr bullet New Member

arma 3 battles at sea on a fishing boat that would be epic

4. Mike

Mike Developer Staff Member

we will have fire from vehicle added to the passenger spots on the fishing boat if they arent already in

Igorzilla666 and mr bullet like this.
  5. Legodev

Legodev Developer Staff Member

no joke we had the idea to add pirate ships and cannons, well not directly to desolation redux but to the APMS files. :x

Mike likes this.
  6. mr bullet

mr bullet New Member

lol now although i have always considered myself a bit of a johnny depp character not sure pirate ships would of been my thing in desolation :p