What games/mods are you guys playing?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Lwis, Jan 4, 2017.

1. Lwis

Lwis Supporter

There seems to be a little draught in gaming right now, so I'm curious as to what you guys are playing currently whether it's a different game or mod within Arma. This is more or less a thread to give me inspiration honestly, because lately I've been bored as hell.

I have always been playing my favourite mod, which is Sa matra's Chernarus Wasteland, but that can get tiring usually & requires a lot of concentration. So what have you guys been up to?

Sven likes this.
  2. Sven

Sven Member

Well i mostly play League of Legends and Fallout 4 at the time. But i know how you feel. When you are sitting there browsing through your steam libary. Starting a game. Palying it for 20 minutes and the close it again because it is boring. Whenever i get bored. I stop playing try to do soemthign else. Because after a week of not playing any games im so hyped again and enjoy evey second of playing.

Sven

Lwis likes this.
  3. Nyx

Nyx New Member

Breaking Point but this mod is dying due to the devs are working on stand alone version. I'm a little bit concerned how they want make such big and complex project on u4 engine, for example 200km2 map

4. Legodev

Legodev Developer Staff Member

We at mostly play Desolation Redux, thats why we had to move the Pre Alpha, because we spent to much time playing our Mod and don't have any time left for coding!

(i hope you get its a joke :p)

GGWOLF and Lwis like this.
  5. StokesMagee

StokesMagee Member

:eek:

6. GGWOLF

GGWOLF Member

I mostly play Crazy Mikes take on DayZ which is pretty frickin awesome I might add. Just picked up Escape from Tarkov which has a shit tonne of potential, and I've still got star citizen sitting waiting to be delved into :)

For the past 8months I was working on my own servers but with Exile coming to a halt I've lost the urge to work on it anymore :(

That's pretty much the entirety of my gaming at present, just waiting for Redux and will most likely be firing up a server and seeing what we can do with that :D

7. Mike

Mike Developer Staff Member

fkn archeage

8. Lwis

Lwis Supporter

when it comes to mmos, i think i'm going to wait for a new one now, all the current mmos don't seem to cut it for me :(. it really sucks because i really enjoy the progression and reward you get from them

9. Mike

Mike Developer Staff Member

not gunna lie the fresh start non-p2w archeage servers are very heavily progression based for the next few months, its how the game should have been from the start if you ever played it like 2 years ago

10. Machlak

Machlak Member

I waiting for REDUX and actually play the Football Manager 2017 ;)

11. PietxFreak

PietxFreak Member

Dota 2 Cs Go 7 Days to Die Arma 3 (only Redux ofc) ;D

12. Machlak

Machlak Member

Yes. On this moment I play only REDUX ;)

13. PietxFreak

PietxFreak Member

Btw Ryse son of Rome and Shadows of Mordor both atm in steam sale 5. € each great games

14. DioxideC

DioxideC Member

LoL, Arma(Various mods), PUBG, Rocket League, Dirty Bomb, recently got into Offworld trading company, Big Pharma, VR on Oculus.