I Love you guyz, and love what you've done.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Marcheur, Oct 25, 2018.

1. Marcheur

Marcheur New Member

Hey there, I'm marcheur. I'm originally a hardcore dayz SA player. I'm also an exile coder. And one day (actually it was like 2 days ago), I end up on this mod. Actually, it's EXACTLY what I'm dreamin of since a looooooong time. So I wanted to give you guys some love, as I'm fucking enjoying as hell :p well have bit of work still on my server (not all houses / buildings spawnin stuff, so we work on it), but im allready enjoyin like hell :) I think you guys deserve love and respect cause fuck it, it's just wonderful.

I expect to put server public within 1 or 2 days maximum. But hey. Desolation redux + chernarus redux is brilliant. Thanks a lot guys, I love what you've done. Next step gonna be my server full of players ;) well they wait that I open it haha. <3

B.A.D. and M.Grand like this.
  2. M.Grand

M.Grand New Member

Can't agree more! This mod is what makes Arma3 worth playing (for me).
    Yes there are some bugs, not yet implemented features, and ofc the general ArmA-weirdness goin on, but everyone who's complaining about that obviously wasn't around for DayZmod's early days. :D

B.A.D. likes this.
  3. Legodev

Legodev Developer Staff Member

Thanks for the flowers. We have some smaller improvements in the pipeline, but be could always use people willing to bring some new live into this mod after close to all devs have left. So if you actually patch some stuff or so, would be cool to get the code to integrate it. :)

Because other then people might think we are not dead, but we totally need fresh blood to join and keep us from starvation.

And maybe you want to browse here:
    https://gitlab.desolationredux.com/APMS-Plugins

specially this git:
    https://gitlab.desolationredux.com/APMS-Plugins/ChernarusRedux

M.Grand likes this.
  4. Ice68

Ice68 New Member

Love this mod, would like to see it go further.

M.Grand likes this.
  5. Marcheur

Marcheur New Member

Werent you on my server few days ago ? :p "Chernarus - 20 years later" ? :)

M.Grand likes this.
  6. Marcheur

Marcheur New Member

Well, someone else than me is working on populating houses / tents / whatever loot positions. Want me to send you mission file when done ?

7. Legodev

Legodev Developer Staff Member

Did you read my post and see what i linked? Since i knew that you would have this problem i literally posted the solution 2 days before your asked your question.

8. Marcheur

Marcheur New Member

You did :D I'm right now browsing all of this ^^ thanks a lot !!! Though got a question about one plugin, but I guess I'll ask more likely in some specific forum area ;)