How to implement an Airraid

Discussion in 'Addons' started by n00del, Jan 10, 2018.

1. n00del

n00del New Member

Hello,
    saw something like an airraid on a server and found a script on the opendayz website.
    Script
    I would like to have something like this on my own server.
    How and which way can this be implemented into the DesolationRedux Server?
    Thank you! :)

2. robbhimself

robbhimself New Member

3. n00del

n00del New Member

thanks, okay seems that i need someone who is into scripting :D dont know how to transfer the script into one new plugin

4. Legodev

Legodev Developer Staff Member

I recommend to not host desolation redux, if you have no skill for scripting, let someone else do the hosting. We already have way to many servers and all the bad servers only distract from the few good ones, hosted by people with knowledge how to do such kind of scripting.

Sorry if this may sound harsh, but i want that the number of server gets reduced, to have a small amount of good servers filled with players is much better then having a lot of servers that are empty, which only hurts the mod. Just because one can host a server, does not mean one should host one.

shane-uk and BigBen like this.
  5. shane-uk

shane-uk Member

i understand why players want to host a server as then you have control of the server and you can set it up as you want it but as @Legodev said if you dont know basic scripts maybe its best not to host it at this time but play the game