HOW HAS THIS NOT BEEN FIXED YET

Discussion in 'Report a bug' started by king, Jul 17, 2017.

1. king

king New Member

seriously how has this shit not been fixed yet this mod is unplayable with this anyone can pull ur boxes out of anywhere with the action menu. this cant be hard to fix all u have to do is make it so only the player who builds it can move it im sorry but its been almost a week now and every day the same shit someone pulls ur boxes though the wall and drops everything out of it. i have tryed moving base and building in normal buildings keeping boxes far away from walls but it just doesn't work.

2. GhostHomer

GhostHomer Member

There are a lot of "fires" to put out. Players complain about everything not knowing that the mod just got release to the public.
    I was an closed alpha tester and the mod has come a loooonnng way from what it was.

Let the devs do their work. I'm sure that they are aware of the issue.

igar likes this.
  3. king

king New Member

i under stand that but this is a big factor this should of been fixed and patched day 1 leaving this for a week is not the right thing to do

4. Nex

Nex Developer Staff Member

You should probably find a mod that isn't in Alpha.

BetterDeadThanZed and SauceyBoi like this.
  5. king

king New Member

dont get me wrong i love this mod as u can see by me posting almost every bug i come across that doesn't have a post already i want to see it grow and hopefully be as big as arma 2 dayz. just with a bug this big its really not stable to play because of this 1 bug i can deal with cars being gone because of restart just the fact that it takes 5 secs to pull all ur gear out of ur base and steal it. i would have thought would of been fixed asap i do apologize if my previous post was rude its just very frustrating coming on and seeing ur boxes out side and empty or in this case out side and all ur gear on the ground a few mins before restart. again not trying to be a dick about it but it would be nice for this to be patched so we can at least play the mod while its in alpha. i cant imagine its a hard fix but i do not right code so i may be harder then i think but like i stated before all that needs to be done to fix this even if its only temporary fix is to make it so only the person who built the box can lift the box using action menu.

again not trying to be rude sorry if it came across that way but i do want to see this mod grow and with this bug i have already seen a lot of people leave it

6. guille

guille New Member

Indeed that is very frustrating. Not a killer tho, as you can avoid ppl stealing by simply putting boxes out of reach.

As said above, let's just be patient bro, eventually they will fix it as they have been doing with a lot of other stuff. In time, enjoy it with what it has, 'cause developers aren't exactly being paid to do this shit ;)