Having trouble with my server

Discussion in 'Help' started by Mystosia, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Mystosia

Mystosia New Member

Hi so I've just spent about 2 hours trying to fix a few problems whilst setting my own server up. The first on was that whenever I would connect and than try spawn I'd be spawned outside the map in the ocean, not able to use any UI at all. that was with the mission file Desolation.DSR_Chernarus, yes i have CUP Maps and Core. I than tried using the mission Desolation.Chernarus, success! I get a splash/loading screen and can hear the birds and wind from ingame, except I never get past this screen and not long after it I get the "Mission Complete" Box appear, sending me back to the lobby. Any suggestions? I've made the UUID adjustments, using my database and now im just at a loss after trying to get both to work for hours :(

2. Mystosia

Mystosia New Member

To add some more info I just tried using the Tanoa map, and it's doing the same thing as normal chernarus. Which is stuck at the loading/splashscreen before I can respawn followed by Mission Completed (assuming that last bit is a timeout) so not a problem with CUP or the mission files themselves, maybe a database problem? for both?

DSR_Chernarus is giving me an error saying it's missing the config in bin\config/CFGWorlds/DSR_Chernarus.description. This mission is spawning me outside the map in the ocean. It doesn't seem to actually be spawning me as there is no player info in the database itself.

3. Razer

Razer New Member

Your issue with Desolation.DSR_Chernarus is that the mission file is named wrong because the map changed its name. Please rename your mission file with following name: Desolation.Southzagoria_fall. The second problem that you had with spawning seems to be database error. I can't help you with that unless you send me the log files.

If you need more help and you want faster responses I recommend for you to use Discord.

4. Mystosia

Mystosia New Member

Hey sorry for such a late response, I don't have a mission file called Desolation.Southzagoria_fall in my mpmissions so I don't think that is the case, I may be being stupid though idk

5. Mystosia

Mystosia New Member

Oh right sorry so I should rename the actual mission file to that? You think that'll help?

6. Razer

Razer New Member

Thats correct.

7. Mystosia

Mystosia New Member

What discord channel should I be using for aid? I would like some help with the database problem and discord would be much easier to use :p

8. Razer

Razer New Member

Ill be home in 15 minutes. So ill be there then.

9. Mystosia

Mystosia New Member

Righto cheers, let me know when your home im assuming I should go onto this mods' discord?

10. Legodev

Legodev Developer Staff Member