GermanDayZ.de - Usercomplain

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tomy, Mar 26, 2018.

1. Tomy

Tomy New Member

I warn other player's about game on this server!
    ADMIN'S ABUSE AND UNFAIR PLAY BY GDZ!

5 abuse facts after almost 4 weeks play day after day:

1. Admins usually using admincams to spot other player's position.
    We have one of accident almost 1,5 weeks ago. That day Halfmoon spoting my buddy team positions to his buddy name "Claus von .... blabla". That day we spend almost 5h on server. Claus was many times fraging other players on Balota. Few player's had a grudge as he sees them? For as all was clear until it did not happen to us. Most time of our play we have good spotting positions on NWA, nobody can see as, we are wait in good prone positions in metal tower at north of NWA, almost 2h any small move. Suddenly Carlos came directly to my buddy team and want to kill him. He knows which tower, he came only with AK an low carrier plate. He event not have any backpate, any useable loot. I think he did not want to loose his good gear if he will be killed. Of cours he was killed by me. We always secure in cross fire position.

Next day of this accident my buddy make conversation with Frank22143 (one of GDZ admin) on VOIP in game. He had promises to Frank will speak about that accident with other admins for not using admincam. After that spoting our positions was over. Even they will know where we are - they not come to as. We think Frank is an adult guy and playing fair. Shame ....

2. The server doe's not have any readable rules on screen.
    Most of small village, part of Chernorus, even full Pobeda Dam is occupied by a fence (other player's). OK .. few houses, barns, etc. but Pobeda Dam with all area?

Dear player’s - If you think you have right to take any place for your own - you will mistake! In addition, how much material is needed for construction? Someone has hard work to do! So .. after admin's spotted you like you build something not their way - they will deleted. I repeat: no readable server rules os screen show!

3. Admin's have all Fox_SurvivalCars and most heli.
    You think you can't find any Fox_Car or heli? You wrong! Admin's team it has all for its own use.

4. Admin's can not loose!
    This is pathetic! Yesterday I and my buddy team we are looking some stupid play on NWA. We spend almost 7 hours on server that day. Few players has car race, all was Fox_Cars. One of them has broke wheel and come to south industry directlly to our sniping position. We need just waiting what happend next. Few shot, few granades and Halfmoon loosing his one of Fox Cars (I kill him). Lucky for me car only has broke one whell and I can drive safetlly to our base nearest NWA. I imagine Halfmoon angers. That ends when you play for stupid and irresponsible! I hope you have good sleep in that night Halfmoon?

5. Admin's broke to your base/house and take gear as thievs!
    Today we have logged in after last night. Fox_Car was still in our base. So, we decide to strengthen our fortifications. We take car for safe place and make few board in forest. We suspected that if we killed the admin and we have his car we are under admincam view. We need only wait. That time was come quickly. But the way was cheeky and below the belt.

We back to base, in safe distance from house (ocupied barn) and I leave my buddy 700 metres from base. He came to home on food and looking around for situation. Suddenly he heard someone in the building inside and rummaging in our inventory. He open 2x gate (locked by codelock!) and saw two players who was looking in crate inventory. My buddy kill Frank22143 but Claus kill my friend (Claus is same guy who admin spotted our NWA position). We didnt need more!. After that Halfmoon charge us for dupping on global chat. Dupping becouse you found 50 box and a loot other items?

We are stable veteran's player’s from Arma 2 and most DayZ mods. We spend almost 4 weeks on GDZ server for farming and hunting. Server is in recruit mode and any needed loot is everywhere, directly. Even armour plate lvl IV can spawn in barns and farms! I remand you that day when Carlos at globalchat offers his 100 box in trade for Fox_BUS! You think other people are stupid and you as admin don’t duping loot? Bulshit! You do not have any evidence for any player's!

You behaved like snotlings! You have been caught on live by breaking into someone base! Do you think that players will believe that Pobed Dam was closed in an fair way?
    Let me count .. almost 250 part of walls x 23 board and 4 box .. Really?

Before someone suspects by you, give the better’s proof!

After that poor incident was happend I managed to write what I think on global chat and several players confirmed that they had similar cases with the GDZ team. Carlos says that our gate was unlocked. Bunch of lier's! They are teleported to our barns in admin tools! They had no argument, they were caught on live and accused us of cheating. After that powerfull and brilliant admin abuse we was kicked from server with ban.

Look at yourself before you accuse other's player's.
    GDZ - play alone in your own cesspool.

Edited: I use wrong nick name in my text: Hellboy edited to Halfmoon.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  2. Halfmoon

Halfmoon New Member

We were informed by a player about a base where several duped things were in it. After that, an admin has examined the base. The results were more than clear. Because of that and especially your reaction to the accusation you were banned by the server. The rules are clearly visible to everyone and in several ways. For glitcher and duper we have nothing left. The base from which you go out and the screenshot is the base of a player and not an admin on the server. You can scream as much as you want. Anyone who reacts aggressively and offensively is banned. That's all there is to it.

MAP Screen Regeln:
    [​IMG]

Forum GermanDayZ.de:
    [​IMG]

MAP Screen:
    [​IMG]

Onload Screen:
    [​IMG]

3. Tomy

Tomy New Member

Stop manipulating Halfmoon!
    You cleary know that load screen with server rules was my buddy idea.
    Load screen was not there yesterday.
    My buddy told you guys 2 days ago about this helpfull info.
    You like the idea and you put the load screen today.

"We were informed by a player about a base where several duped things were in it"
    Sorry what? Who, or by who informed you? Are you kidding me?
    You act like kids again!
    Think more sensible argument against us.

There was no report about us.
    Admin just came in like yourself when you knew we were not home.
    It was a perfidious revenge for your death and for losing a Fox_Car.
    Nothing more.

Our base is a small, normal barn. No fences, no fortifications, just normal barn buildings, closed by one wall and 2 safe gates. How it is possible to anybody's seeing what we have inside and was duping? This is ridiculous.
    You liar, think of something more sensible because people read it.
    Face it and do not lie in the public forum!

For end - GDZ are most irresponsible admins in game as I known in my Arma2/Arma3 experience. We've been playing dayz since its release in Arma 2. People like you ruins climate of this game. Any charges against me and my team will do not change that.
    GDZ abuse admin tools and cheat the rest good players.
    That was my last word about this case.
    I hope your server fall down in future with your's fault!

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
  4. DagiWeh

DagiWeh New Member

Hi Tomy,

as fellow admin of the GermanDayz.de-Server I have a few things to add. Normally I would completely agree with what HalfMoon wrote and just leave it at that. But we, as admin team, put a lot of time and effort into making this a fun and safe server to play on. We are always there if a player has a problem or simply wants to ask a question, we create new places to keep things interesting and currently even work on getting some missions running. As such I take personal offense at your accusations and want to throw in my two cents as well.

Regarding your first point, the conversation with Frank: apparently your English isn't very well, neither is Frank's I am sorry to say. What he did understand in your conversation was the question "if" it is possible to watch other players with an admin tool. After which he told you "yes, but we do not use it when in play mode ourselves". Nothing more and nothing less. I have no idea what got lost in translation in that conversation.

Regarding your second and third point: Yes, we have a big base. One big base to be exact, way up north but not at the Pobeda Dam. I doubt that you even found it. All in all 7 people collected hardware boxes and chopped wood to built it. The base in your screenshot was not built by an admin but another squad who has played on this server from the very beginning, so they had lots of time to get where they are now. How did they get all the hardwareboxes needed? No idea. Did they dupe them? We do not know. And without proof there is no ban. End of story. There are other big bases on this server built by several people together, all filled with various amounts of vehicles, airborne or otherwise.

Regarding your fourth point: I am not quite sure how being able to kill HalfMoon works in favour of your argument if you want to prove so badly that we are all cheaters. Shouldn't we be invincible then?

Regarding your fifth point: Someone broke into your base near NWA which, as you point out yourself, was not really fortified and apparently had a rather huge gap on one side where a player could simply jump through. He informed us of duped material in your crates and we went to check, because we do not ban people lightly or on hear-say. So yes, for this very inspection, and this alone, an admin teleported to the other player and into your base. Also, as a general rule we do not inform other players who told on them because this would unnecessarily create bad blood.

I would also like to point out that you additionally violated the rule of not building within military zones. We deleted your base on NWA grounds, after which you complained and asked why it was gone. You were informed of the rule. Still you kept building there again and again, for several days until you and your friends were banned.

However, I agree with you, the load screen was not there before, but that is beside the point. The server rules were in place long before you came along. We merely aimed to make them easier accessible for everyone, because some people reported having trouble accessing the rules via the map menu. Another place to find the rules would have been our own GermanDayZ.de Forum, there is a Desolation Redux thread there as well, with the rules in German and English. You can see that on HalfMoons Screenshots.

There's another thing regarding a ban on the GermanDayZ.de-Server: We believe in second chances. This means people who get banned have the chance to contact us and explain what happened. If it turns out that everything was a misunderstanding and can be explained or If they see the error of their ways they are usually un-banned and get a parole period, if the latter is the case. This has worked fine so far, even though it is a lot of work for our admins, who must spent their time monitoring other people instead of enjoying the game itself. But it is the way we want to go on this server.

Sadly you and you friends decided not to take this option and started throwing insults around seconds after the first ban for your team came through and you still keep insulting us here.

I am fully aware that nothing I write will change your mind about our server and the notion that you were somehow wronged. However I feel it necessary to make this statement so other people can make an informed decision whether they want to play on our server or not.

5. Tomy

Tomy New Member

Hi DagiWeh,

First thank you for assessing my English laungage. Lucky for me my English is well for understand by other player’s.
    I do not need nothing more.

1. You mixed facts again. I’ m serving you with an explanation at last time. I was a witness when my buddy was speaking with Frank in deutsch laungage! (not english). My friend speaking in deutsch very, very well. I do not believe he did not understand Frank. Frank teleported to our position and make conversation with us. He literally promised to speak with Halfmoon about our suspicion of admincam using. That day when we have incident with Claus only Halfmoon was on server from GDZ team.

2. If you defend the argument that other players had a lot of time to build a large base, why Halfmoon say that we were copying things directly after we covered the broke by Frank and Claus on live?
    Question is: you using admincam very often so why you didn’t recording us when we are dupping loot?
    Answer is: you haven’t!
    Have you some evidence that we duping gear?
    Did you inspect other bases?

I repeat again – GDZ server was in recruit mode – foods, meds, ammo, weapons spawn very, very often even in civilian places. Its hard to understand so we were play day after days by few hour’s per day we can collect few usefull stufs? After 4 weeks of our play on your’s server we saw many players with good gear like Gunbags packpate and hevy premium gear. They are duping too?
    I repeat again - keep think a better argument.

3. All unpleasant events for us took place on the second day from the moment Halfmoon lost his car. We have combined all the facts that have happened before and we have no illusions - GDZ using admincam for abuse.

4. „Someone broke into your base”? Please! Come on! Safelock has 5 digits code. You know how many attempts you need in the calculation of probability to find 5 correct numbers? I’m amazed at the method of your defense line. Also, if someone broke in why did not we get lost? You really think we use 00000 or 11111 code? And of course Frank needed Claus to make inspection in our small base? I dont want write directly what I think about this because this is public forum.

5. Your manipulation about facts that we still build other object on NWA scares me! Yes, we wanted to occupy the facilities but we not known the server's rules. That was our mistake. After we received the information about rules, we stopped. Someone else came up with a similar idea. That was not us! We reported this fact when we spotted fresh object on roof of industry factory on NWA building. Why if we can not do it someone else can it? After that GDZ puts login screen of rules. You're definitely mixing facts. None of my team has been banned for first occupy restricted area!

6. After the adventure with GDZ administration and devious translations, we do not intend to play on your server again. We've experienced too many events proving that GDZ are cheating as an admin. The very fact that Frank brazenly teleport to someone else's base and brazenly steal the equipment shows that you can not play fair on GDZ server. That day when Frank and Claus broke in to our base I was writing on global chat about admins abuse, then other player confirmed that also someone broke to his base too.

7. You are the admins and you try to keep the narrative that you are right. We are watching your server and we see that you are lose player's day after day from I created my topic. GDZ deserved it yourself. If you had evidence against us that we were playing against the rules, you could have made us chat and talk. Manipulation someone broke to our base and report to admins has exposed yours failure. I do not agree to such treatment. You are trying to regain prestige and persuade to return using by manipulation. It's too late DagiWeh. Second chance for us? Keep think second chance for GDZ admin if you will try another server in future.

6. DagiWeh

DagiWeh New Member

Sweetheart, you got banned (by me, because I trust Frank's judgement) and you are pissed.

It is not our job to come begging that you will change your mind and return to the server. If you wanted back on you could have come to our TS, as so many other players who got banned have done before. You chose not to, that is your loss. And please do not again misconstrue this statement as an offer of re-joining the server.

7. Legodev

Legodev Developer Staff Member

I did not want to get involved in this discussion, but this part triggers me, whenever i read it in your posts. I can't judge for the other points, but i want to add an external, not involved view to this matter:
    Why should an admin teleport into an base and take stuff our of there, if its not for removing duped items? - I don't want to judge if they are duped or not! I don't even know this server my self nor am i involved in any kind, if i play the mod then i play it on our test server.

I mean an admin can spawn what ever he needs with two or three clicks, this is a hell easier then first teleporting somewhere, searching and then stealing items ... - This is not DayZ Origins, there i guess admins would have to steal because they where not able to spawn in stuff, but in Desolation REDUX they have full access to everything, they can cheat the hell out of their ass, to steal stuff from players is simply to much work.

I agree abuse of admincam usage is an real problem, but its something that nobody can prove to have used or not have used. Personally i think admins should not play on their own server, at least this was what i did on my servers in dayz times. On the other hand you have to decide what you want:
    1. an active admin team thats online for more then some minutes which results in them playing on their server, but makes them suspicious to cheat
    2. if you prefer that admins don't play on their server then they spent less time administrating on their server. so this means less support for players but no one can suspect them to admin abuse
    I don't know what i would prefer, but you can't have admins that are online all day but in the same moment expect them to take not part in the game, because as soon as they take part in the game, everyone expects them to admin abuse even if they do not.

Ok i was different, i preferred to admin my dayz epoch server, interact with the players as some kind of friendly sheriff with an 3x1 House as base but i never really played on my server, because being friendly was always more fun then actually playing dayz. In return i spawned in every shit i needed, because where should i get it if i don play the game. You may say so i did admin abuse the hell out of my ass, but this never was to the disadvantage to the player because i did never fight players. Sure some lost a lot of ammunition when they tried to shoot me out of my hovering bullet proof helicopter but meh, who said they should try to kill me?

What i want to say is i don't know what happened to you, that maybe was an misunderstanding maybe it was very bad admin abuse.
    BUT you always have to see both sides, and administrating an server with giving good support always results in some kind of "admin abuse" anyway. If this is to your disadvantage for example in fights then this is very bad, but if the "abuse" is that they steal shit out of your base and run around there, then i don't see this as abuse because there are easier ways to get the loot. In this case i see this as an check if you cheated and cleaning up what they suspected to be cheated. I simply would have deleted the whole crate instead of cleaning it, if i suspect the content is cheated, this would remove more suspicion from that this is actually an cleanup, but one cannot tell people how to run their server.

Well my last words to this matter, i don't have any interest in this server, nor am i involved. I communicate with HalfMoon from time to time as i do with every server owner who needs dev support. This does not mean that i am on their side, nor am i on the player side! I only wanted to give you an view on how an server can be administrated because i used to do it my self and its never black or white.

DagiWeh likes this.
  8. Tomy

Tomy New Member

Hi Legodev,

Admin tools in DesolationRedux is more simple than in Origins. They can spy you/as even in invisible mode on live eg. for your back. True. But this is not the problem. They can deleted your's items in real time (or to next restart). The priority problem is they use admincam to spotting our position for other player's. It was started from that.

Admin is supposed to be fair, not everyone 'grew up" to have this function.
    Unfortunately good servers are quickly disappearing because there are few players. We thought that fair play would be with the admin. Before we find GDZ server we're spend a loot time on other Arma 2/3 server's. Admin's was always active, they never abused their tools.

That day when I saw with my own eyes how the Claus is going without any gear directly to my buddy position (huge custom facility on NWA). We're merge the facts. 2h before Claus was hunting on other site of maps and instanlty kills other player's without his own death. Many players are surprised how it is possible that they are spotted that day . Did Claus get any coord's from Halfmoon? I do not know, I can only guess. Read my post exactly - as you see same Claus is a buddy to many GDZ player's. He hunt for me and my buddy, then probably he broke into our base (by 2 gates with safelocks), and same Claus was inspection guy in our stuff.

I will give you one example, which reminded me - for your private think.
    On the same day when we set up trap on NWA I saw Halfmoon killed by another player at the airport. After less than 10 minutes, the same Halfmoon arrives at the airport with full gear and make car race with other GDZ. Do you really think that 10 minutes from respawn is enough time to get to the far advanced base in the north, which about DagiWeh wrote? Even if other buddy from GDZ was take him from cost and they went together to the base by a car. Next he forward back to NWA in less than 10 minutes. You're a smart guy, think the rest yourself they has teleported or not. I will not argue, I've already told you. Their behavior was at least very weird.

Very sensible voice, without emotions but I stay on my opinion.
    What was done with us and what accusations we were presented was a simply revenge by Halfmoon lost.
    Nothing less, nothing more.
    From the very beginning they knew where we had a base, they are comunicated with us on global chat, they never reproached us for a cheats in game untli .... Now they are swearing reality and trying to regain a good name. Very shallow behavior.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    Legodev likes this.
  9. McSpud

McSpud New Member

Hi
    I am not a friend of the admins on this server but I have been asked to give my opinion of the server by the admins as I have been playing regularly for the past few weeks and have manged to build a decent base ,with the help of my friends, all of whom are DayZ standalone veterans. I was also on when the guys complaining got banned.
    I have found the admins to be very helpful and although I haven't managed to kill any, Franky ( lead admin I think) seems to attract the bullets of my friend Snagsy who has killed him multiple times. There has been no admin revenge or vendetta for this and Franky remains helpful. Admins will remove walls etc from your base when requested but won't move things for you.
    I haven't read all the thread above, I can't be arsed and I won't be writing any more than this post. Life's too short for this petty nonsense but here as some points about the server.
    There are some large bases on the map , but I've seen some of these getting built. They have not been thrown up overnight, a great deal of time and resource collection has gone in to these.
    Once you've sussed out where the cars etc spawn you will find them. You just need to know where to look.
    When these guys got banned they were pissed off and hurling abuse at the admins. The admins were in the base and checking out their stash but this was because one of the regular players had got in the base (how, I don't know- he did tell me it wasn't built well and he could access it) and had claimed they were duping grenades etc. The admins felt duping had occurred and from the abuse that was being hurled I very much doubt these guys would have returned to the server.
    If the non admin player had not accessed the base the admins would not have checked out their stash.
    Fin

10. Tomy

Tomy New Member

Hi McSpud,

Have you come here to express your opinion because the admin asked you?
    It's getting funnier :)

Regarding your remove object point.
    They mixed fact's about deleted wall and gate from industry building on NWA who my other buddy team wants use for hunt (that not was our base!). I repat: we don't known about any server rules. This has already been explained.

True for one fact that one day we want to remove one of mistaken placed object but we abandoned this idea. Nobody was remove any object from our home-base.

What else they will come up with to defend own abuse?

What new version of the incident they will present?

I repeat: a fairytale about broke in to our base by another player into is a bunch of lies.

Nobody reported us, we played fair.
    This is a figment of the need to create a cleansing of admin abuse.

We duping granades? Come on guys!
    In the crates we had more ammunition, backpate than grenades!
    The problem is only granades?
    Regardings about that:
    Most part of granades we have from Claus and Halfmoon body after we kill them.
    Maybe admin can ask Claus how he has so many grenades in raid to other players?

Come up with a different story or bag for another players to recomended your childish behavior GDZ!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  11. creamneuron

creamneuron New Member

I play on this server for many weeks now, and i have to say, i rarely found a server where the admins are so active and helpfull.
    (i too am a "arma 2 daz veteran" - if that has meaning. But i have m fair experience with a lot of servers, to say the least)

The incident you mention (#1) - i was online when you asked about the possibillity of admin camming. I read the chat and remember very good, that your question was always "Is it possible...." to what the answer was "yes of course it is possible"
    But the admins stated very clear that they don't do this in normal gameplay. I also remember that the language barrier made the chat conversation a bit misunderstanding, the discussion rotated on itself for several rounds.
    Other than that - i was not there when the incident happened, but to be honest, you sounded a bit butthurt. ;)
    But your statement that other players in the chat agreed to the allegations - i do not remember any of that.

(btw....i think we met on the server. On my first day. you and your friend shot me at a helicrash and we talked a while i was laying dead. you teached me how to say "nice guy" in russian - but i forgott already) ;)

I don't want to go through al points of yours.
    But regarding some big bases...... on my first days/weeks i myself thought "wtf, how man ressources one has to harvest/collect"
    your math 250 fences x 4 hw boxes..... in my ...maybe 2 months...on the server, i can surely say, that in total i alone have looted as many hw boxes myself. from buildings or from dead people or raided bases.....whatever.
    don't underestimate the time and effort some players put into this. ;)

Rules where there (in the map and forums) for as long as i play there

Fox cars.....i don't know......we have two in our base and hade a handfull more. they can be found.

i don't know.....in all my years of dayz i saw a lot of butthurt players, and in generall it is always the fault of others. Maybe that is in the nature of players itself. I don't want to say you are like that, but you have to live with this argument. ;)

That's what i can say.
    As i said, the admins are nice and helpfull guys, and from my experience they like to play the game like normal players.
    so far that i was on tour with some of them by car, car broke, and to repair we had to get the ressources on the usual way, by searching loot. They did not spawn loot nor spawn a new car. Just as an anecdote.

To be honest: there are 2 good visited desolation redux servers atm, germandayz and the "EU/RU best dayz". wich is mostly al in russian, has no website, no real information for non russian speakers, and i really felt left alone there because of that. In that regards the germandayz server does many things right. It is a nice community and so many players are "friendly"to other playes.
    (Except McSpud, the bastard, you sir betrayed my neighbourly trust and stabbed a broken whiskybottle in my back by lending our helicopter without asking!! ;)"

To be fair: i think as with any game or community, you integrate more into it, when you make use of all the channels. in this case i talk about the teamspeak server. that may make me biased, i am aware of that. but to join there is open for anyone.

DagiWeh likes this.
  12. Claus der Panzergeneral

Claus der Panzergeneral New Member

Dear Tomy,
    I think it´s time for me to state my point of view based on what you said in the original post above. ( I am the one referred to as "Claus" and "Carlos" in Tomy´s post.)

To your 1st point:
    I (It´s Claus, not Carlos btw ;) ) was bored so I got into a sniping position on Balota Airfield. I switched a few times between the hospital and the top of the hangar, because I was afraid my kills would have given away my position. Because of that overview, i had quite an easy time getting kills on those relatively freshly spawned people and even some bambis.

For myself, when I want to go to PvP fights, I leave my backpack at my base because the large gunbag i normally use can give away my position quite easily and I dont want to lose it due to the fact that its kinda rare to find.

At the situation with the tower you mentioned, I was low on medical supplies and was hoping for some painkillers to have spawned. So when I ran up there, I got quite a shock when I saw someone lying up there. If I would have known your position inbefore, why would I have made such a stupid move and sprinted up the tower instead of positioning myself on top of the hospital to get the safe kill without any risk of dying?

To your 2nd point:
    The huge base at pobeda dam, which is mine btw, was build in 9-10 weeks of excessive farming of hardware boxes. With this high amount of trees on the map, wood was no big deal to get.
    But why would I not be allowed to build around the dam, but building around a barn should be legitimate then? In the whole dam base there is just one red industrial building where loot spawns, everything else are just "normal" buildings without any further purpose. So I didnt block more loot spawns than you did with your barn. As already mentioned, it took me more then 2 months to accquire a base this big, so why wouldnt I be allowed to have a big base? Building is my only motivation concerning endgame content, which btw is the reason i play desolation instead of Dayz.
    As the rules which pop up in the chat every now and then state, building on military zones is forbidden. Furthermore, Dagi said you tried building on NWA even after she told you it´s against the server rules. So when you break a rule you have already gotten told about by an admin, is it really that surprising that those buildings were removed?

To your 3rd point:
    After the FoxCars Mod was newly implemented, there were 40 new cars spawned, additional to the ones already existing. I found a lot of standard Arma 3 trucks and even one new car. Most of them spawned in the coast area, so I´m surprised you didn´t find a single car.
    There were a lot in the first few days to be found.

The 4th point is just a fact of you killing an admin and stealing their vehicle, nothing to say there except from "well played". :)

And now to your 5th and last point:
    You say that you think the admins spawn themselves vehicles etc. Then why would they care that much about one car the lost due to an ambush? Wouldn´t they just have spawned a new one, according to your accusations?
    Why would they spectate the car you stole from them?

To the reason you and your friends got banned for:
    I was heading towards the NWA when I say the barn, approx. 1 km south-west of where I wanted to go. I got curious, took a closer look and spotted a weak spot: On one side was a double door, impossible to get inside... But the other side was just sloppily closed with one simple wooden wall. So i headed into the teamspeak and asked the admins if it was "legal", according to the server rules, to get in by pressing "V". When they said it was "legal", I used the fact that the base was built kinda neglectfully (if this is the right word for it, don´t blame me if it´s wrong), pressed "v" a couple of times and BOOM, I was inside.
    Finally being inside, I took a peek into the crates, and the amount of more than 70 hardware boxes in this "small" base made me suspicious, so I kept on searching for some proof for my theory. In one crate I found a full gunbag with some loot inside, for example 13 RGN-Grenades and an ACP-Mag with like 8 bullets left. In another crate, I found the exact same amount of 13 RGN-Grenades. Well, this could still have been a coincidence, right? But then, in the same crate, I found an ACP-Mag with exactly the same amount of bullets as the one in the backpack I already mentioned above. Having found what I called "proof of duping", I went into teamspeak again and told Frank to teleport to me and check the crates himself.
    This is when your friend entered the base and killed Frank. In an adrenaline rush due to the unexpected shooting, I killed the guy who killed Frank. After having checked all crates, Frank came to the same conclusion as I did: The items must have been duped. So he told Dagi, and this is where you and your friends, being owners of the base, were banned for duping.

I personally play on the GDZ-Server for more than 3 months now, and have not seen an admin abuse their rights.
    To clarify, I sometimes talk to the admins on teamspeak when playing, but I dont play with them as a team nor am I an admin or have any server rights myself.

I can definitely say that what McSpud said about what he witnessed concerning what happened when you guys were banned is true. He knows about the story because when I was visiting him at his base, he curiously asked me about what had happened because he was interested due to the messages in ingame chat.

As a conclusion, my curiosity when finding the "barn base" and the way you built it, making it easily accessible, pretty much are the reasons you got banned. I´m not proud by any means that it happened this way, but I think overall it was the right decision by the admins. Duping ruins the experience of a survival game, and those who don´t play according to the rules need to be punished for doing so.

I hope I could make my point clear, this is just me stating my view of the events you mentioned in your post. :)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018
    DagiWeh likes this.
  13. Tiger

Tiger New Member

Im a regular player on this server and I have absolutely no doubt that the accusations against the admins are made up from someone thats butthurt (Tomy) because he got caught duping (Tomy).
    I have never ever encountered any problem whatsoever with the admins. They are ALWAYS helpful in any way, even for the smallest matter. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
    I think its good they play on their own server, players know they are always available if they need anything, and theres a smaller chance of cheaters (like Tomy) with admins on all the time.
    Im glad the cheaters (Tomy) are off the server and hope you never come back.
    There is a good community on this server, thats why I like playing here. I have played on other servers before but nothing comes close to beeing as good as this one. Keep up the good work GDZ!

DagiWeh likes this.
  14. Tomy

Tomy New Member

It is very funny that there are more and more users joining this forum only to write into the GermanDayZ thread :D

Guys, you still have a few constants player's so they can write a own opinion here about your kindness and commitment. As I can see, the admins probably ask everyone from server who stay to play on it to register and express an unfavorable opinion on the forum. This is squeak and despair!

I repeat only about absurdity and a lot of nonsense from Claus because there is so many nonsense accusations from him.

Before I do it will refer to Tiger post first:
    We never killed anyone at any crashsite, we never speak in russian laungage because we are not russian! Is this our next cheating?
    People, think about before what you write!

I break my own rule because I promised myself not to write anymore.
    However the steak of rubbish that fell from Claus require a finish riposte.

1. All suspicious actions were always carried out with the participation of Claus, who as active had constant contact with the admins.
    2. Where are we, there he is.
    3. We to the airport, he too.
    4. We are a military base, he too.
    5. Now suddenly after 4 weeks he found our base. Better late than never.
    6. Fortunately and by lucky he came to our base and (try in his dream's) use glitch when we were not there.
    7. Other bases have never interested you - only this particular barn.
    8. By what right have you received the alleged consent to use the game glitch and enter to someone base's? There are your favourite method to play on Redux?
    9. On the basis of what do you enter your closed building? Because you see from the wall few crates?

Finally - stop wasting your next stories. Did you need a few days to determine your version with the GDZ team? You twisting and lying insinuations that you needed a few days to think of conspiracy theory about our unlocked barn and duping things. Word by word … now you can write what you want - I do not care what are you see in our inventory.

I made the experiment and built the same lock (2 wooden wall one by one from the back):

As you can see always if I press V key (few times) Redux has blocking enter inside by AntiGlitch (No wall) system. You liar's! - you cannot enter that way!

You are a band of cheaters, you accuse others of your own standards, you destroy good fun and behave like snots.

Checkmate.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  15. creamneuron

creamneuron New Member

Just to clarify:

Before I do it will refer to Tiger post first:
    We never killed anyone at any crashsite, we never speak in russian laungage because we are not russian! Is this our next cheating?
    People, think about before what you write!
    I think you refer to me - i was saying that.
    And it was not a complaint at all, just an attempt to say "hey we met".
    But if it wasn't you, then i confuse you with someone else. Nevermind, i did not try to take a shot at you with that.

7. Other bases have never interested you - only this particular barn.​

He did that with my base (same barn type) and told me later afterwards i had a weak spot. Did not steal anything either.
    the antiglitch/no wall does not work properly all the time, you should know that. Maybe sometimes it does not load or it is as buggy as the rest of the game. just think about how often you "glitch" accidental through a wall/door/stair/etc (and die often....=)
    To see how "good" the antiglitch/no wall thing functions, just try to vault over a fence. Many times i get the "glitch detected" message in the chat while doing just that.

Last thing:
    Yes, the admins asked me, if i could go here.I don't think thats condemnable. They have an interest in runnning the server and that it is good visited. So if someone talks bad about the server, there is a justified interest to clear that. They did not ask me to "go there and say something nice", they just asked to go there and tell my experience. That's a normal thing communities do. And i'm glad that the admins are part of the community and not above it and just make a server available.

That's all.

DagiWeh likes this.