GermanDayZ.de - DesolationREDUX

Discussion in 'Server Showcase' started by Halfmoon, Jan 22, 2018.

1. Halfmoon

Halfmoon New Member

Hello Surviver,

I would like to introduce to you a new Arma 3 – DesolationREDUX Server.

It’s good to see that people seem to be quite taken with the DesolationREDUX Mod. For people waiting for DayZ ver. 063 (BETA) it’s a great alternative. Arma 3 players with love for survival games should definitely check out the mod / servers.

Map: Chernarusredux
    ChangeLog Server: GermanDayZ Forum
    Mod Kollektion: DesolationREDUX Kollektion
    Mod:

• DesolationREDUX
    • Chernarus Redux
    • CUP Terrains - Core
    • JSRS SOUNDMOD
    • Fox_SurvivalCars
    • Unlocked Uniforms

• If you play on our server have a look at the rules. You can see them in the loading screen or simply press ‘M‘ and you should be able to see them in the menu there. You can also find them online in the Desolation Redux thread of our forum www.GermanDayz.de
    • Changed Locations: Stary Sobor, NWA, Zelenogorsk, Misty Peak and many more.
    • Objects created by players who have not been only for 6 weeks will be deleted.

Greetings,
    HalfMoon
    (GermanDayZ)

Last edited: Sep 25, 2018
  2. Legodev

Legodev Developer Staff Member

Zwei sehr gute Ideen! Also eine Kollektion zu machen und die objekte in der Military Zone zu Löschen.

Der Server sieht gut aus! :)

Halfmoon likes this.
  3. Legodev

Legodev Developer Staff Member

I cleaned up this thread, there was an long discussion about some players that think the admins in this community are unfair while others don't think so...
    Since this does not belong here and it was to long to be understandable for others anyway, i moved this discussion to an separate thread where people can continue to discuss.

4. Halfmoon

Halfmoon New Member

Hello Reduxer,

I would like to inform you briefly about the fact that we no longer operate the Arma3 server DesolationRedux. It was a great time and I personally learned a lot about Arma3. The atmosphere in the mod was / is great and I spent many hours surviving on the server.

I would like to thank all players, modders and developers.

Maybe I'll see some players again on our DayZ server. Let me know if you are traveling there.

Best regards and thank you,

HalfMoon [​IMG]