Fuz's suggestions | Please add your input | Will keep updated

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Fuz, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Fuz

Fuz New Member

Game Mechanics
    • Bandage should take 15-30 minutes to get to the max healing you could receive with a bandage.
    • Tearing clothes into rags should have a chance to fail, if you don't have a knife or scissors.
    • Map Fuel tanks should have a mechanic where they have a limited supply per tank. (Not pump)
    • Zombies should be within arms reach to attack you, If you have zombie crawlers they should be able to grab your ankle and slow you down until you kill or shake them.
    • Trash piles should give you a chance to give you an item based off what kind of pile it is. Example: General Food. Industrial, Military etc.
    • Ability to make a wooden spear as defense.
    • Be able to injure zombies to make them limp / crawl (Breakable legs but would take more than a player or leave it to your judgement.)
    • Boat wrecks / requires scuba suit / requiring the carry the box to your vehicle or shore.

Item Suggestions
    • Food - Pasta / MRE / Beef Jerky / Soup / Beans / etc
    • Generator / Lights / Radio speaker (To speak to people outside the base)
    • Traps - Flood lights / Tin Cans / Rabbit Trap / Snare Trap / Bear Trap / Zombie Trap (A trap that releases rounded up zombies)

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
    George Tritton likes this.
  2. Fuz

Fuz New Member

Keeping updated, Check it out.

3. Nex

Nex Developer Staff Member

pasta and MRE already made. crawling zombies take a lot more work and special animations which we can't do for a while.

Fuz likes this.
  4. Legodev

Legodev Developer Staff Member

This is already planned, but not implemented yet. The idea is to have an configurable amount of fuel which gets randomly distributed to all tanks on the map.

ishootpaint and Fuz like this.
  5. George Tritton

George Tritton New Member

I like the ship wreck idea, could easily create a plugin that can spawn them in with say a desolation storage box onto the sea bed, with coords given in the chat or hud for a few seconds

6. Razer

Razer Member

Haven't seen this thread before but I also like the idea of underwater wrecks. I'm definitely going to do this next time when i'm bored but not sure if I will include it into vanilla desolation. This means that server owners can manually download and install it to their server.

7. B.A.D.

B.A.D. Active Member

You cant open inventory or lift stuff in arma when underwater...

8. Razer

Razer Member

Well, that can be solved really easily. One way is to add scroll wheel action that forces the inventory to open for example.

9. B.A.D.

B.A.D. Active Member

As far as i remember you can only use the "take" action for this unless bughemia has changed their code since last time i checked around christmas.