Basebuilding bugs

Discussion in 'Report a bug' started by Scully, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Scully

Scully New Member

Hello there!

I suggest to write a collective list of the bugs related to the structures/base building system. After testing and trying to isolete variables so far I detected:
    - Some structures move a bit every restart (f.e. house level 1) but other just move on first restar after being planted and dont move anymore (f.e. boxes)
    - Boxes/Houses despite leting you construct on water dissapear after restart (or a few minutes after being placed)
    - Everything you build 20-30 min before restart its not saved and disappears after restart
    - Boxes disappearing for no reason a few minutes after being build in normal place (happened to me several times)
    -Passing through walls, houses (built by a player) can be done with or without vehicle with 0 effort [glitching]

If anyone finds more bugs please write above. I hope it help the devs to fix this problems asap.
    Regards,

2. GhostHomer

GhostHomer Member

We have built buildings minutes before a restart and they where there after the restart.

igar likes this.
  3. Scully

Scully New Member

I've built several times (and probably people have experienced same issue) and structures were gone (like a rollback). Same with vehicles btw. If it happens often (not always) its still a bug.

4. BadGuy

BadGuy New Member

Appart from walls moving the restart afther i placed them, some of our team's houses are being deleted afther some days, today we lost 3 houses because that.
    Another problem that se discovered is that a vehicle explode right next to a house it blows up also

Attached Files:

5. Scully

Scully New Member

Wow nice info. Apparently estructures can be blown up with vehicles exploding near to them. There's way to raid a base appart from glitching walls.
    Thanks for feedback!

6. BadGuy

BadGuy New Member

I think that should ve corrected because one team can raid bases and houses of people that is offline or not near of the base giving them no time ti react

7. yugoman

yugoman New Member

this mod is sucks!