A few questions

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by guille, Jul 17, 2017.

1. guille

guille New Member

Hello guys, first of all, congrats to the development team. It's a nice mod, really good, had fun yesterday playing it for the first time. I saw some bugs, but they were all already have been reported on feedback thread and you guys seem to be working hard on them.

I got a few questions:

1. Is it possible to move walls and other structures (boxes, tents excluded) after placing them? I couldn't seem to find the option on the advanced menu (which by the way looks awesome!).

2. Is it possible to destroy others walls to raid bases?

3. I've placed a wall on my base and tried to glitch it, even though I managed to do it once, I kept getting a message about "anti-wall glitch". I'd like to know how does it work and how could it prevent someone to wall glitch my base? Does the attempt gets saved on some log and you guys review it? A online mod gets a notification? Or does it only stops your character from moving foward for a second?

Thanks in advance!

2. PietxFreak

PietxFreak Member

1. no
    2. no
    3. i really dont know if this anti wall glitch works i saw a bugged base in air walked under it got the massage still could take the box out of the house and keept moving