New Profile Posts

1. Zanentm
    Zanentm
    Owner of upcoming Roleplaying Community (Yet to be named)
  2. >X<
    >X< Kegan
    Is the Advanced Development Corner a place noobs to arma development are welcome?
  3. 5niper
    5niper
    haven't played this in months. getting back to playing. still need help with infistar?
  4. 5niper
    5niper
    sorry guys. been busy. haven't played this game since the last update. but just installed the newest update.
  5. igor
    igor YourDaddy
    Please indicate how to change
  6. igor
    igor YourDaddy
    /*
    * Desolation Redux
    * http://desolationredux.com/
    * © 2016 Desolation Dev Team

[_classname /*"dsr_item_bandage"*/,true,_success,_failure] call DS_fnc_useItem;

playSound3D["a3\sounds_f\characters\human-sfx\01_medikit1.wss",player];
    [_classname /*"dsr_item_bandage"*/,_target,_animation,true,_success,_failure] call DS_fnc_useItemTarget;
  7. igor
    igor BigBen
    Hello, not working Bondage!!!!!! version 2.0.
  8. Virtual
    Virtual 5niper
    share with me, please
  9. Yama
    Yama
    EU#1 Server Admin
  10. LamboS2N
    LamboS2N Mike
    Just a heads up, I downloaded the 0.1.3.5 server file and Anticheat is missing in the pluginlist.cfg Just in case someone starts a thread about it not loading.
  11. clarkycal
    clarkycal
    @G1ng3rninja84 Eh stop writing on the dev's profile. That server is nothing to do with the dev's. Go find the servers discord or forums.
    1. G1ng3rninja84
      G1ng3rninja84
      Could you point me in the direction of how to do that?
      Aug 7, 2017
  12. G1ng3rninja84
    G1ng3rninja84 BigBen
    Hello, i have a quick question about three or four days ago there was a rather mischievous hacker on the [US] Desolation Redux Server, i tried to reconnect a day later and i was banned? i was wondering why as well as if there is anything we or any of the development staff could do I used the player handle SGT. Ninja in game mostly. For reference the IP was 66.70.181.37:2302.
  13. G1ng3rninja84
    G1ng3rninja84 Mike
    Hello, i have a quick question about three or four days ago there was a rather mischievous hacker on the [US] Desolation Redux Server, i tried to reconnect a day later and i was banned? i was wondering why as well as if there is anything we or any of the development staff could do I used the player handle SGT. Ninja in game mostly. For reference the IP was 66.70.181.37:2302.
  14. 5niper
    5niper
    Hello Juan. I can tell you how to get it to work, however, if you install infiSTAR only
  15. Daddy Demon
    Daddy Demon
    Hero looking to stream with some bandit hunters
    1. Legodev likes this.
  16. Moldred
    Moldred
    test test :V
  17. MintyAUS
    MintyAUS Mike
    Hi i see you said i'm using a week old version of the Desolation DSR Chernarus. But I have just purchased a server through Gaming Deluxe. I've done all the updates. But your saying i'm using a week old version. So how do I update it?.
    1. Mike
      Mike
      because we haven't updated the mod in a week lol
      Jul 31, 2017
  18. Ilgmars
    Ilgmars
    We can Spam servers here? :D
    1. Nex
      Nex
      nop
      Jul 30, 2017
  19. Nex
    Nex Mike
    Helo, srry my englis is bad. I was hopping you cold tell me when you're nice map vortisk will be out? I am very excited to play it
    1. GhostHomer likes this.
    2. Mike
      Mike
      drink bleach
      Jul 25, 2017
      Igorzilla666 likes this.
    3. Hololand
      Hololand
      I two am exited to se vortiana whjen can me pley this map? srry autocorrect i meanned vortorsk
      Jul 27, 2017
  20. Leonardo Twinkle
    Leonardo Twinkle
    Owner of The Last of Us Desolation Server