New Profile Posts

1. LamboS2N
    LamboS2N Mike
    Just a heads up, I downloaded the 0.1.3.5 server file and Anticheat is missing in the pluginlist.cfg Just in case someone starts a thread about it not loading.
  2. clarkycal
    clarkycal
    @G1ng3rninja84 Eh stop writing on the dev's profile. That server is nothing to do with the dev's. Go find the servers discord or forums.
    1. G1ng3rninja84
      G1ng3rninja84
      Could you point me in the direction of how to do that?
      Aug 7, 2017
  3. G1ng3rninja84
    G1ng3rninja84 BigBen
    Hello, i have a quick question about three or four days ago there was a rather mischievous hacker on the [US] Desolation Redux Server, i tried to reconnect a day later and i was banned? i was wondering why as well as if there is anything we or any of the development staff could do I used the player handle SGT. Ninja in game mostly. For reference the IP was 66.70.181.37:2302.
  4. G1ng3rninja84
    G1ng3rninja84 Mike
    Hello, i have a quick question about three or four days ago there was a rather mischievous hacker on the [US] Desolation Redux Server, i tried to reconnect a day later and i was banned? i was wondering why as well as if there is anything we or any of the development staff could do I used the player handle SGT. Ninja in game mostly. For reference the IP was 66.70.181.37:2302.
  5. 5niper
    5niper
    Hello Juan. I can tell you how to get it to work, however, if you install infiSTAR only
  6. Daddy Demon
    Daddy Demon
    Hero looking to stream with some bandit hunters
    1. Legodev likes this.
  7. Moldred
    Moldred
    test test :V
  8. MintyAUS
    MintyAUS Mike
    Hi i see you said i'm using a week old version of the Desolation DSR Chernarus. But I have just purchased a server through Gaming Deluxe. I've done all the updates. But your saying i'm using a week old version. So how do I update it?.
    1. Mike
      Mike
      because we haven't updated the mod in a week lol
      Jul 31, 2017
  9. Ilgmars
    Ilgmars
    We can Spam servers here? :D
    1. Nex
      Nex
      nop
      Jul 30, 2017
  10. Nex
    Nex Mike
    Helo, srry my englis is bad. I was hopping you cold tell me when you're nice map vortisk will be out? I am very excited to play it
    1. GhostHomer likes this.
    2. Mike
      Mike
      drink bleach
      Jul 25, 2017
      Igorzilla666 likes this.
    3. Hololand
      Hololand
      I two am exited to se vortiana whjen can me pley this map? srry autocorrect i meanned vortorsk
      Jul 27, 2017
  11. Leonardo Twinkle
    Leonardo Twinkle
    Owner of The Last of Us Desolation Server
  12. Zakat
    Zakat Mike
    Hello, I do not speak any foreign languages because I will use an automatic translator. I liked the mod and I think I can help in its development. I'm not a programmer and I do not know how to work with the code :( but I can do 3D models for the mod :) If it's interesting for you, let me know.
    1. Mike
      Mike
      ben is currently at work but ill give him a heads up
      Jul 24, 2017
  13. Zakat
    Zakat BigBen
    Hello, I do not speak any foreign languages because I will use an automatic translator. I liked the mod and I think I can help in its development. I'm not a programmer and I do not know how to work with the code :( but I can do 3D models for the mod :) If it's interesting for you, let me know.
  14. Juan Fulleda
    Juan Fulleda 5niper
    Hey 5niper how did you get infistar to work, do you mind sharing the info or walking me thru. please
  15. lowpower
    lowpower
    21 yo German that wants to play a good mod.
  16. Imperial_
    Imperial_
    Hello! This is my server: 204.12.192.74:2302
  17. clarkycal
    clarkycal
    When you stay up to 7:30AM to watch @Kegan stream #Dedication
  18. FraggedOutt
    FraggedOutt
    I just love making short stories and a series for desolation redux
  19. BaronRojo
    BaronRojo
    In final evaluations, I need support: c